Human Resources CE Courses Online
This self-paced, online program is designed for HR professionals seeking continuing education hours toward their SHRM-CP/SCP, PHR or SPHR certification and will teach students the basics of managing the benefits and policies that support an effective staff.
Online Access can range from 30-180 days depending on whether a course is purchased individually or multiple courses are grouped as a package. Upon completion, students will earn a certificate that provides 14 CE credits/PDCs they can apply towards their industry certification.
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Compensation (3.5 credits)
- Employee Selection (3 credits)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (2.5 credits)
- Performance Management (3 credits)
- Talent Management and Career Development (2 credits)
For access to a product demo send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address in the body of the email.