Essentials of Human Resource Management
- Fluency in English (including reading and writing)
- Understanding that curriculum is based upon US laws and practices
- Tuition paid in full prior to start of program
- Computer literacy
- Valid email account
Admission is discretionary. Duke Continuing Studies-Professional Certificate Programs- requires students be a least 18 years of age and meet minimum suitability standards. Students are not matriculated Duke University students and university student privileges do not apply to Continuing Studies students.
Duke Continuing Studies reserves the exclusive right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to withhold registration or require withdrawal from the program of, any student or applicant.
To Earn the Certificate:*
- Attendance required for entire 2-day course.
- Participation in class activities and satisfactory test completion at the discretion of the instructor are met.
*The certificate is noncredit and does not apply toward a degree.