Global Human Resources
The human resource field is everchanging and continually impacted by politicial, social and economic policy, but nowhere has this change been more profound than in Global Human Resource Management. As companies “go global,” specialized training is essential for the international HR professionals.
The Duke Global Human Resources review program, based upon the Global Learning System® designed by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), prepares experienced HR professionals for the national Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) certification exam administered twice yearly by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). The primary focus of the global learning system is the global practice and application of human resources.
The Duke review program is offered in an intensive format. Students can complete the review in 3 days. The program will be offered in Durham at Duke University.
Who should attend?
- PHR/SPHR level professionals seeking to supplement their certification to an international level
- HR professionals, with 3-4 years experience, who desire a preparation course for the GPHR exam, and who have at least 2 years global exempt-level experience whose responsibilities include:
- Development and implementing global HR strategies
- Managing HR operations overseas
- International assignment management
- HR professionals seeking to supplement their certification to an international level
* Attention: Effective 2011 exam eligibility experience requirements depend on level of education. Visit HRCI.org for details of eligibility.
PH/SPHR certification is not a prerequisite to take this study course.
Human Resource professionals may hold either the PHR or SPHR simultaneously with the GPHR credentials.
Recertification: Please note that the HRCI has changed the recertification terms.