Human Resource Management - Intensive Track
The Duke HR Management Program is also offered in an intensive daytime format. This format is ideal for students who cannot commit to a weeknight program that meets more frequently and those who would prefer to receive their information in a more concentrated manner. The only difference is that this program will be completed in 4 days rather than 12 weeks like the standard program.
Please note: Students are required to read all program texts (SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Preparation) before the course begins. For this reason, students are highly encouraged to register at least 3-4 weeks in advance of the start date of the program so they have sufficient time.
Why Choose the Duke HR Management Intensive preparation program?
- Instructor is SPHR and SHRM-SCP certified
- Program is offered prior to start of exam window allowing students to easily transition from the program to the exam, making information retention more easily accomplished
- Program offered in a daytime format for those who cannot commit to a regular weeknight class
- Only university in the area recognized by the national SHRM organization to offer SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam preparation program
- Access to online practice exercises/tests for 18 months from program start date
- Certificate of completion from Duke University – a renowned educational institution
Who should attend?
- Experienced HR Professionals desiring an exam review course for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exams
- Those who are looking for a more concentrated way to learn the material they will need for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exams
- Practicing HR professionals with interest in refreshing their skills in this industry