Welcome to our electronic application for Irrational Behavior in Financial Decision-Making. Current 9th - 12th grade students who are living and/or studying in the United States during the time of the program are eligible to apply.
- This application will close at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on February 1, 2021 or when program spaces are filled.
Before applying, please review information about the Application Process. We will not review your application until we have received all of the required documents:
- An essay stating why you are uniquely qualified for and interested in the course for which you are applying
- A resume highlighting your academic and non-academic experiences
- High school transcript (an unofficial transcript is acceptable)
Supplemental documents must be submitted via the submission upload link and must be in .doc/.docx or PDF format. Please name your files using the following format:
- Last Name, First Name - Document type (essay, resume, or transcript)
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis once they are complete. Applicants will receive an admissions decision within two weeks.