Welcome to our electronic application for Personal Finance. Current 9th - 12th grade students who have taken Algebra I are eligible to apply. Accepted students must be living and/or studying in the United States during the time of the program in order to participate.
- This application will close at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on April 5, 2021 or when program spaces are filled.
Before applying, please review information about the Application Process. We will not review your application until we have received all of the required documents:
- An essay stating why you are uniquely qualified for and interested in the course for which you are applying
- A resume highlighting your academic and non-academic experiences
- High school transcript (an unofficial transcript is acceptable)
Note: If you previously completed Dr. Rasiel’s course Irrational Behavior in Financial Decision Making, you do NOT need to submit another essay or your resume. We do ask that you submit a copy of your updated transcript as well as completing the application form.
Supplemental documents must be submitted via the submission upload link and must be in .doc/.docx or PDF format. Please name your files using the following format:
- Last Name, First Name - Document type (essay, resume, or transcript)
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis once they are complete. Applicants will receive an admissions decision within two weeks.