Welcome to our electronic application for Duke Pre-College's 3-Week Online Program. High school students who were in 9th - 12th grade (2020-2021 academic year) are eligible to apply.
- For Session 2 (June 28 – July 16, 2021) applications are now closed. Submissions will NOT be reviewed.
- For Session 3 (July 19 – August 6, 2021) this application will close on July 6, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. or when program spaces are filled.
Before applying, please review information about the Application Process. We will not review your application until we have received all of the required documents:
- An essay with at least three paragraphs stating why you are uniquely qualified for and interested in the course for which you are applying
- A resume highlighting your academic and non-academic experiences
- High school transcript (an unofficial transcript is acceptable)
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis once they are complete. Applicants will receive an admissions decision within two weeks.
The application includes a nonrefundable fee of $50.