Welcome to our electronic application for Duke Youth Programs!
Students who are in grades 6th - 8th during the 2021-2021 school year who are living and/or studying in the United States during the time of the program are eligible to apply.
Session I: This application will close at 11:59 pm May 26, 2021 (Eastern Standard Time) or when program spaces are filled.
Session II: This application will close at 11:59 pm July 7, 2021 (Eastern Standard Time) or when program spaces are filled.
- Wednesday, May 26, 2021: Session I (June 14 – June 25) applications close
- Friday, May 31, 2021: Final payment due for Session I (June 14 – June 25)
- Monday, June 14, 2021: Session I (June 14 – June 25) online courses begin
- Wednesday, July 7, 2021: Session II (July 19 – July 30) applications close
- Monday, July 12, 2021: Final payment due for Session II (July 19 – July 30)
- Monday, July 19, 2021: Session II (July 19 – July 30) online courses begin
Program Application Fee:
There is a non-refundable $50 fee due upon application.
A non-refundable deposit of $300 per session is due two weeks after your acceptance to the program. This deposit reserves your space in the course. The remaining balance is due no later than:
• May 31, 2021 for Session I courses;
• July 12, 2021 for Session II courses.
Cancellations made prior to the dates outlined above (two weeks prior to the start date of the course) will result in a full refund, less the $300 non-refundable deposit fee. Refunds are not available if the cancellation is made within two weeks of the course start date.