The Executive Certificate in Nonprofit Leadership is a comprehensive program that offers experienced nonprofit professionals the opportunity to increase their capacity for effective entrepreneurial leadership through applied theoretical studies, executive skills training, and reflective practices in an virtual online-Zoom format.
Through this innovative curriculum, participants will:
- Develop a greater mastery of leadership skills and increase their confidence in applying these effectively in the nonprofit workplace
- Gain an awareness of emerging trends in the nonprofit sector, including social entrepreneurship, earned income ventures, and the evolving legal landscape
- Master reflective practices that enhance communications, foster understanding, and lead to results
- Develop skills to regain balance, remaining centered in the face of complexity and chaos
- Enhance their network through an expanded leadership cohort of peers drawn from across the country
- Create a personal leadership plan to use their refined skills to take action on changes they wish to make in their organizations and communities
- The Executive Certificate is open to those who hold the Certificate in Nonprofit Management and have 3 years of nonprofit management experience.
- It is also open to persons not holding the Certificate in Nonprofit Management but who have 5 years of nonprofit leadership experience in a nonprofit setting
- Prospective students must apply and be accepted before registering for the Program.
- Tuition: $4,250
- An $800 scholarship is awarded to students who have the Duke Certificate in Nonprofit Management
ADA Policy: Duke University welcomes individuals with disabilities to its programs, services, and activities. If you anticipate needing reasonable accommodations, or have questions about physical access, send an e-mail to email@example.com 30 days in advance of the date of training. Indicate “ADA Policy” in the title.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply Now button (when the application is open) and create a new account if you have never registered for classes with our office or login with account information. If you have any difficulty retrieving your username or resetting your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.