This course is designed to provide students with perspective and hands-on experience by creating a simple Blockchain contract as well as how to converse on a practical basis about what Blockchain can and cannot do. This understanding is among the most sought after in today’s job market. Participants will also develop an understanding of Decentralized Finance, how it differs from traditional financial services, and where the field is likely to go.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age to take this class
- Participants must be fluent in English (including reading and writing)
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
To submit a cancellation request:
- Include your name, address, phone number, and course title to be dropped.
- Cancellation notices received at least two weeks in advance of the course start date will be refunded at 75%, minus a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellation notices received at least one week in advance of the course start date will be refunded at 50%, minus a $100 processing fee.
Should the program be canceled for any reason at the discretion of Duke University, tuition paid will be refunded to the individual who made the original payment.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Foundations of Blockchain & Crytocurrency : Required Course