The Intensive Track Program will offer this opportunity to 34 participants at the Durham sessions and 24 participants in the Charlotte session. The Program explores eight essential areas of nonprofit management through courses taught by instructors who are established practitioners and scholars from a variety of disciplines within the nonprofit arena. Participants are able to complete the requirement for the Duke Certificate in Nonprofit Management in eight days.
Courses cover major topics including:
- Board Governance & Development
- Grant Writing & Compliance
- Planning & Evaluation
- Social Enterprise
- Sustainable Strategic Planning
- Employment Law
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Development
Participants are given the opportunity to discuss their own challenges and pose questions to the group in the search for guidance.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management (Intensive Track) : Intensive Track