In this 3.5 hour course, students will consider the many issues surrounding the key aspects of pay policy: legal requirements, pay equity within an organization, competitive pay within the relevant industry, how and when to grant raises, and different ways payment can be structured.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Comply with relevant state and federal "wage and hour" laws
- Determine the competitive pay level for a particular position in a particular geographic location
- Discuss and administer a variety of pay structures
- Effectively confront issues of pay equity within an organization
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Human Resources CE - Online : Applicable Courses