In this 2.5 hour course, students will learn about many of the major employment laws, Equal Opportunity issues, and the anti-discriminatory regulations employers must be aware of in hiring, promoting, and firing employees.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Explain the major employment and anti-discrimination laws
- Understand the basic steps to take in dealing with discrimination complaints
- Explain and assess issues around alternative work arrangements
- Outline ways to develop and maintain a diverse work-force
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Human Resources CE - Online : Applicable Courses