Today’s extraordinarily, dynamic environment places unprecedented demands on nonprofit organizations to change or risk extinction. However, productive change does not happen by accident nor can it be mandated. This is a fast-paced, interactive and highly relevant course on Change Management designed specifically for nonprofit leaders. The course will teach strategies to initiate and sustain organizational change to build capacity, ensure continuing market relevancy and assure financial sustainability.
Key Learning Objectives - Participants will:
- Identify their personal response to change and how their leadership style impacts their effectiveness as Organizational Change Agents
- Learn how to measure their organization’s change capacity based on six Change Drivers to start change and make it permanent
- Assess their organization's current track record of change and identify how to leverage enhancers and mitigate inhibitors that impact its ability to change
- Develop a concrete, measurable Change Management Plan to ensure successful adoption of change initiatives they begin in their organization
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management : General Electives