Communicating clearly and concisely in written formats like email, memos, and letters is very important in a workplace setting. This course, Effective Emails, Memos, and Letters, will help you improve your use of these common business communication vehicles by providing best practices and effective tips and techniques.
This online course should take about four to six hours to complete. Students will have access to the course content for 30 days from the time of registration.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Recognize when it's appropriate to use an email, a memo, or a letter
- Explain the parts of an email, a memo, and a letter, and format each so that the communication is effective
- Consider primary and secondary uses for the email, memo, or letter
- Explain how to facilitate both primary and secondary uses
- Create a sample email, memo, and letter employing best practices