Sustain the leader you are and expand on your existing leadership skills in a program designed for mid-level managers and those who are managers of managers with at least four years of experience managing others. Through a combination of instructor-led training sessions, pre and post-session assignments, team activities, interim group coaching forums, action planning, and more, you will be prepared to:
- Understand your customers' perspective for a sustainable competitive advantage;
- Address complex and critical issues by applying broad knowledge and seasoned experience;
- Develop and tactically execute an effective business strategy;
- Lead, accelerate and sustain successful change initiatives; and
- Leverage advanced topics that build on your foundational leadership skills.
The Developing Leaders Certificate Program takes a fresh approach to leadership development by engaging participants well beyond the classroom. Two weeks prior to the start of the program you will complete a comprehensive assessment to set a baseline for your leadership growth and receive your first pre-session assignments. During the first session, participants are placed into teams that will work together on extracurricular activities for the duration of the program. With classroom sessions every third week, you have two weeks in between to complete a variety of pre- and post-session work and participate in team virtual activities and group coaching forums.