Participants in 3D Printing Camp @Duke will work together to tackle engineering design challenges with state-of-the-art tools at their fingertips. In the process they will hone their problem solving skills and spatial reasoning. Through hands-on activities, participants will learn how mathematics and computer programming integrate with 3-D printing and the product design process. Computer Aided Design software will be used to navigate from idea to tangible object. We’ll test our creations in a fun and socially engaged manner.
Product design process (hands-on) including:
- 3-D Printing and Digital Fabrication (primary focus)
- Product Analysis and Innovation Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Engineering Tolerances and Assemblies
- Logic and Spatial Reasoning
- Applied Geometry and Applied Physics
To check availability in the camp for the appropriate category of camper, click on the exclamation point next to the appropriate course fee (example: Day Camper - Fee). If the category is full, you can continue to register in order to be added to the waitlist.